Furosemide for sale
Buy Lasix Water Pill Online
- To date, the causes of this disease are still not well understood
- There are the following forms of alveolar proteinosis
- Diagnosis requires examination of lavages obtained during bronchoalveolar lavage, possibly in combination with transbronchial biopsy
- Prior to treatment, high-resolution x-rays or CT scans, lung function tests, arterial blood gases, and standard laboratory tests are usually performed
- The only effective treatment for patients with alveolar proteinosis is therapeutic bronchoalveolar lavage
At the disposal of the clinic's specialists there are laboratories equipped with modern equipment. And the experience and qualifications of doctors allow them to conduct a high-precision examination with maximum efficiency. For more detailed information, you should make an appointment with a specialist by phone on the official website of the hospital.
The pulmonology clinic of the Yusupov Hospital is a modern center of highly qualified lasix medical care.
Alveolar lung proteinosis is a rare disease of unknown etiology, characterized by the accumulation of a protein-lipoid substance in the alveoli and progressive respiratory failure. The disease was first described in 1958, occurs mainly at the age of 30-35 years, and in men - 3-4 times more often. Cases of the disease have been described in children and the elderly.
Etiology and pathogenesis are not well understood. There are a number of hypotheses explaining the cause of the disease: the assumption of the role of a viral infection, other microorganisms (Pneumocistis carinii, Cryptococcus neoformans), genetic factors, occupational hazards.
The most likely links of pathogenesis may be the following: hyperproduction by alveolocytes of type II surfactant, which does not have surface-active properties; defect in alveolar clearance; combination of the above two factors.